Yard Waste Pick Up through GFL Environmental (formerly Rizzo) Begins April 3, 2017
- APRIL 24 - PUBLIC HEARING ON APPLICATION TO MDEQ FUNDING ASSISTANCE THROUGH DRINKING WATER REVOLVING FUND PROGRAM - 7:30 PM
MDEQ DWRF PROJECT PLAN CONTRACT LETTERS, Section 1, Section 2, Section 3, Section 4, Section 5, Section 6
NOXIOUS WEEDS/NUISANCE ORDINANCE NOTICE
-2016 WATER QUALITY REPORT
- ADOPTION NOTICE
- ORDINANCE 26.92
NOTICE OF CURRENT BOARD AND COMMISSION MEMBERSHIP VACANCIES
PUBLIC ACT 222 SEWER BACKUP CLAIM FORM
NOTICE - DOWNTOWN PARKING REGULATIONS
21 East Church StreetLake Orion, MI 48362
Phone: (248) 693-8391 Fax: (248) 693-5874
The Village of Lake Orion is a quaint, historic community located approximately 45 minutes north of Detroit in beautiful northeast Oakland county and about 6 miles north of the Palace of Auburn Hills.
Lake Orion is 1.3 square miles in area, with a 2010 population of 2,973 residents (a 9.5% increase from 2000), and we are growing! The village was first settled in the early 1820s by Judah Church and Moses "Samuel" Munson. Munson built a sawmill in town in 1825, and the Village was incorporated in 1859.
Thanks for visiting our web site. We hope you will return to the site soon and, if you haven't yet done so, we invite to visit our historic downtown, come shop and dine with us! Spend some time at one of our fine parks, or swim and boat on our beautiful 482-acre Lake Orion (the 7th largest lake in Oakland county).
Once you're here, we know you won't want to leave!
Water Residential Assistance Program (WRAP)
Yard Waste Collection Details
- ANNUAL WATER QUALITY REPORT (Consumer Confidence Report 03/13/17)
- SKYWARN TRAINING 2017
- CHANGE IN POLICE DISPATCH SERVICES EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 30, 2016
- PARK ISLAND BRIDGE RETAINING WALL INSPECTION REPORT
- GREEN'S PARK SCHEDULE AND FEES
- REGISTER FOR PAPERLESS UTILITY BILLS BY E-MAIL INSTEAD OF POSTCARD BILLS WHEN YOUR WATER AND SEWER BILL IS READY!
- VIDEO SERIES: COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT WATER BILLS