OK2SAY is available state-wide for public and private schools in Michigan; anybody can submit a tip. Specially trained technicians receive the tips and filter the information to the appropriate agency to provide a timely and effective response. Schools are encouraged to:
- Biannually, update the school official's emergency after-hours contact information.
- Raise awareness by hosting free, school-safety seminars for students and adults.
- Complete an Outcome Report for each tip your school receives.
- Order free promotional material.
- Sign up for the OK2SAY newsletter and download the app.
Submit a Tip
Anyone can report tips on criminal activities or potential harm directed at students, school employees, or schools. Tips can be submitted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.