Yard Waste Pick Up through GFL Environmental (formerly Rizzo) Begins April 3, 2017
How do you get a pothole filled?Call the Village offices at 248-693-8391, x. 100, and a work order will be issued for the pothole repair.
How do I get an underground utility location?Call MISS Dig at 1-800-482-7171.
Does the Village trim trees?Only those trees located on Village property or within the Village right-of-way are maintained by the Village.
Tell me about the spring and fall leaf pick-ups by the Village DPW?The Village DPW uses a leaf vacuum for the clean up of leaves, raked to the curb by Village residents, for approximately 3 weeks in the spring and 7 weeks in the fall. Dates are published annually in the Lake Orion Review, and on the Government access channel.
When does the Village DPW do snow removal?The Village Police Department keeps the DPW apprised of road conditions, and calls the DPW Superintendent if road conditions deteriorate to the point of needing plowing and/or salting.
Who do I call about a street light that is out? If it is a decorative street light, call the Village offices at 248-693-8391. If it is a regular street light, call police dispatch at 248-693-8321.
Water Residential Assistance Program (WRAP)
Yard Waste Collection Details
- ANNUAL WATER QUALITY REPORT (Consumer Confidence Report 03/13/17)
- SKYWARN TRAINING 2017
- CHANGE IN POLICE DISPATCH SERVICES EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 30, 2016
- PARK ISLAND BRIDGE RETAINING WALL INSPECTION REPORT
- GREEN'S PARK SCHEDULE AND FEES
- REGISTER FOR PAPERLESS UTILITY BILLS BY E-MAIL INSTEAD OF POSTCARD BILLS WHEN YOUR WATER AND SEWER BILL IS READY!
- VIDEO SERIES: COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT WATER BILLS