Yard Waste Pick Up through GFL Environmental (formerly Rizzo) Begins April 3, 2017
Do I need a permit for a garage sale?A garage sale permit is issued at the Village office for a $1.00 permit fee, per the Code of Ordinances, 130.01B. You will be asked to sign a form with the dates, times, and address of the garage sale. Residents are allowed one garage sale per year, not more than ten continuous days. Signs advertising garage sales must be placed on private property, with permission from the property owner. Signs placed on utility poles or in the public right-of-way will be removed.
Where can I get information on Village properties?The most current assessing information and field sheets are available through Orion Township assessing. Click on the “Assessing Information” page on this website.
How can I register to vote?Voting registration is available at the Township offices, 2525 Joslyn Road, or at any Secretary of State’s office. SOS locations are available on the State of Michigan website, www.michigan.gov.
How can I contact the Village Council President or a Village Council Member?Call Susan Galeczka, Village Clerk, at 248-693-8391, x. 102, to make an inquiry. How can I get information about my State and United States representatives?Click on “Helpful Links” on this website for information, or refer to the government section of the telephone book.
Water Residential Assistance Program (WRAP)
Yard Waste Collection Details
- ANNUAL WATER QUALITY REPORT (Consumer Confidence Report 03/13/17)
- SKYWARN TRAINING 2017
- CHANGE IN POLICE DISPATCH SERVICES EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 30, 2016
- PARK ISLAND BRIDGE RETAINING WALL INSPECTION REPORT
- GREEN'S PARK SCHEDULE AND FEES
- REGISTER FOR PAPERLESS UTILITY BILLS BY E-MAIL INSTEAD OF POSTCARD BILLS WHEN YOUR WATER AND SEWER BILL IS READY!
- VIDEO SERIES: COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT WATER BILLS