Swiss Village Park is a .57 acre mini-park located along Central Drive in the northwestern portion of the Village. The land was platted as Orion Summer Home Company’s subdivision in March 1891. What is now the park was labeled “Club House Reserve” on the plat. The name comes from the topography of the area, reminiscent of the Alpine region of Europe.
Triangular and bounded by streets on all three sides, the park features several recreation facilities as well as open space. Available at the park is a basketball hoop, playground area, swings, picnic table, checkerboard table, bike rack and benches.